User research focuses on understanding user behaviors, needs, and motivations through observation techniques, task analysis, and other feedback methodologies, and also investigates the way that users interact with a system to add context and insight about the process of designing the user experiences. User researchers are often responsible for: Running usability tests and data analysis, Interviewing, Data mining, Observing, and Developing user surveys to collect information from potential users and to see how users interact with the current system.
- Eager to learn, Perseverance, Patient, Emphatic, Subtitle, and Open-minded.
- Organized and Analyst's mind.
- Related User research experience in a product, company, or agency.
- Familiarity with statistics and data analysis techniques is a plus.
- Strong collaboration skills to work with users, interaction designers, and product managers.
- Ability to conduct usability tests and present key findings in a well-prepared presentation.
- In-depth knowledge of User research methods and principles.
- Familiarity with design and prototyping.
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working
- Stock options for all employees
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous low-interest loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainment