Finance and Accounting
- Executing daily cash operations such as cash payments, drawing cheques, collecting cash from the company's sales operations, etc.
- Opening or closing bank accounts per company’s need.
- Executing foreign money transfers and following them up.
- Recording treasury operations in the ledger books and keeping the books sync with real balances.
- Reconciling banks, safe and other cash and cash equivalent resources with the ledger books.
- Watching the bank account balances to maintain enough balance for the near payments.
- Keeping track of foreign debit/credit card balances and charging them as needed.
- Reporting the payment process issues to the treasury manager.
- Executing the company's KYC policies for payments and recipients.
- Cooperate with external auditors in their due time.
- Safeguarding and securing valuable documents and notes.
- Safeguarding and securing the company's internet accessible bank or other panels.
- Maintaining the cardex of local and foreign notes.
- Maintaining a working relationship with banks and foreign exchange offices.
- Having a Bachelor's degree in Accounting is a plus.
- Having a good grasp of money and bank operations.
- Having more than two years of experience in clerical work or one year in the treasury field.
- Self-organized and capable of organizing routine activities.
- Being able to handle work in stressful situations.
- Having good communication skills and the ability to keep good manners when dealing with customers in all situations.
- Experience in foreign money transfers and or English knowledge is a plus.
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments