Balad is looking for an engineer to take responsibility for IT demands of the company. You will be joining Balad and work closely with the VP of engineering and start to gather information from different departments in order to prioritize common IT needs within the company then you may research for the best tools and you will be implementing these tools or you may help to outsource to another company. There are also some services like email servers or service desks which will be your duty to maintain.
- Operate, maintain, and troubleshoot Linux systems and IT application systems
- Ensure the reliability and security of the IT applications environment
- Ability to provide off-hours coverage and support for maintenance during outage windows
- Work closely with internal teams to configure and manage a variety of tools across the enterprise that integrate with a wide-range of business systems
- Scripting experience (i.e. Python, Bash, API, SQL, web services)
- Support cross-functional teams to design and help implement solutions consistent with industry best practices
- Help define best practice
- Familiarity with git
- Linux/Unix system administration, DevOps experience
- Understanding of configuration management and version control concepts
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS
- A good understanding of the enterprise environment including integration with DNS, RDBMS and Linux.
- Ability to work on a Unix/Linux command line
- Familiarity with SQL, PostgreSQL, Nginx
- Experience with APIs and tool/service integration
- Experience with performance monitoring
- Experience with HA/DR service architecture
- Be able to construct complex JQL (JIRA Query Language) queries
- Map out the conceptual design for a planned database
- Consider both back-end organization of data and front-end accessibility for end-users
- Flexible working hours.
- Work remotely or on-site.
- Talented colleague and interesting work environment.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Interesting loans to employees.
- Various on-site entertainments