Senior iOS Developer
Tehran | Engineering
Balad is a map and navigation application that right now is one of the most installed Android applications in Iran.
You as an iOS developer need to develop new features, design and maintain the architecture and publish the application on app stores.
- Working experience with Swift and Cocoa Touch frameworks.
- Know and care about best practices.
- Published one or more apps in the App Store.
- Have wrote clear, well architected and testable networking codes on iOS.
- Working experience with developer tools like Cocoapods and Git.
- Knowledge of UX/UI basics and iOS HIG with strong attention to details.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience with Unit/UI testing.
- Expert in object oriented programming and design patterns
- Flexible working hours
- Appropriate and on-time payment
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- loans to employees