Senior Graphic Designer
We are looking for a talented Senior Graphic Designer to enhance our communication channels with eye-catching and professional graphic designs. In this role, you will be creating a variety of digital assets used to engage and attract consumers on Balad.
- Design graphic materials for feature promotions, social media contents, digital marketing campaigns and so on.
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to outsource designers and provide directions.
- Work collaboratively with other members of our creative team to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception.
- Stay on top of the latest standards, processes, trends and maintain best practices.
- Brainstorm new ideas, layouts, and graphics.
- A complete portfolio of visual design examples.
- Hands-on experience with image editing and digital sketching software, like illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts, and layouts.
- Curious and passionate about design — with a keen awareness of the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies, resources, and trends.
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on team projects.
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives.
- Good organization skills to file work in a manner that can be shared with the team.
- Strong Interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, and communication skills.
- Experience in creating motion graphics and illustration is a plus.
- Experience in digital product teams is a plus.
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Working remote in Covid time, providing supplementary facilities for everyone
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options for all employees
- Supplementary health insurance
- Loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments