Tehran | Finance and Accounting | Full-time
Balad navigation and map, a young product of Hezardastan Group, is searching for an agile and highly trusted colleague who is motivated in accounting functions with a focused mind. We need resourceful, innovative, and diligent people in our accounting team to fulfill our vital role in the company’s success. Apply for this position if you describe yourself with the above-mentioned terms and if you’d like to work in a professional and energetic team in order to help HezarDastan Group by solving challenging problems.
- Record entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Prepares and records assets, liability, revenue, and expenses preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Advising on the improvement of the financial management system, internal control system, the use of financial management software, the medium-term and program budgeting.
- Cooperation with external auditors to carry out annual external auditing.
- Prepares Consolidated financial statement.
- Proposing efficient and suitable coding for financial systems.
- Preparing interactive and useful financial reports.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required.
- At least 5 years of related experience.
- Strong knowledge of related laws and regulations including tax, insurance, etc.
- Proficient in preparing consolidated financial statements.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and other common reporting software.
- Deadline-oriented and able to stick to time constraints.
- Ability to summarize and present complex financial data in an organized and concise manner.
- Ability to work independently and propose solutions to unexpected problems.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills as a team member and team.
- Getting along well with others and being proactive and interactive.
- Focused and precise on the given tasks.
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments