Balad Product Managers work closely with engineering teams and designers to build magnificent product. We put our users first and prioritize our resources to meet their needs.As a product manager you bridge the gap between the real world and the world of engineering with helping the team learn about business aspects of their products and what makes users happy. You work with a wide variety of people including people from marketing, operations, accounting, engineering, etc.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Break down problems into small actionable steps and keep product development moving fast and agile to achieve our long term goals
- Build consensus over product roadmap and quarterly goals based on company’s long term strategy.
- Create design concepts and work closely with engineers to implement and iterate on product features.
- Prioritize user stories and help the team with finding the best technical solutions for problems at hand.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in creating strategic product roadmap from conception to launch
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Background in computer science or engineering
- Flexible working hours
- Appropriate and on-time payment
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous low-interest loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments