Executive Assistant to CEO
Balad navigation and map, a young product of Hezardastan Group, is searching for an agile and highly trusted colleague who is motivated in administrative functions with a focused mind. This position comes to a variety of tasks including coordinating calendar, researching product issues, preparing reports and maintaining records and documentation.
An executive assistant is the one who is organized and has the ability to consistently meet deadlines. We need a go-getter person with a silver lining attitude who values documentation and can independently manage reports.
As an assistant you work directly with the CEO and administrative manager. EA plays a vital role in shielding CEOs from distractions and unnecessary activities and ensuring that leaders’ limited time is used well. If you are enthusiastic to do a variety of tasks and like to engage with challenges this position is yours!
Apply for this position if you describe yourself with the above-mentioned terms and if you like to work in a professional and agile company in order to develop a product.
- Perform of a wide range of administration functions; including organizing and maintaining documents, and serve as a master of G suit and Slite.
- Prepare records of CEO’s meetings and set reminders in order to follow up issues.
- Research and summarize articles .
- Handle sensitive information appropriately, while maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Prepare presentation materials .
- Act as the communication and coordination contact for the CEO, Executive Staff and other and external governance entities.
- Filter messages and delegate many of them to others before the CEO even sees them.
- Keeping time allocation aligned by knowing and understanding CEOs’ top priorities and agenda so that you can stay aligned with it.
- Finding the right balance between spontaneity and accessibility of CEO's time. All and not all voices should be heard.
- Ability to frequently change and switch between different activities in a fast-paced team.
- Skilled in gathering, documenting and analyzing data.
- Ability to research English resources in order to summarize and present them.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Persian and English.
- Good communication skills.
- Fully familiar with Microsoft Office and G suit.
- High level of confidential personality.
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous low-interest loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments