Balad navigation and map, a young product of Hezardastan Group, is searching for an agile and highly trusted colleague who is motivated in accounting functions with a focused mind. We need resourceful, innovative, and diligent people in our accounting team to fulfill our vital role in the company’s success. Apply for this position if you describe yourself with the above-mentioned terms and if you’d like to work in a professional and energetic team in order to help HezarDastan Group by solving challenging problems.
- Daily bookkeeping of financial transactions and treasure documents and invoices.
- Bank and account reconciliations.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
- At least 2 years of related experience.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel.
- Good communication skills as a team member.
- Able to make feasible decisions under stressful situations.
- Focused and precise on the given tasks.
- Scheduling skills to perform the given tasks in a timely manner.
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments